U.S. National Mortgage Market Update
Published on 25/09/2014
Summary: In this session, you will gain valuable insight into the mortgage financing arena and how the current guidelines and regulations can affect your relocating employees or even those looking to re-finance. You will also learn about the new Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms that will replace the current GFE/TIL and HUD-1 and hear how the new forms could impact closing dates.
The session will include:
- Current credit score/debt ratio requirements
- Appraisal issues
- Down payment requirements
- Program availability (Conv./FHA/VA) > Re-fi programs (HARP etc.)
- New regulations affecting the mortgage industry
- New Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms
Panelist(s): Ryan Huskey, Vice President, Mortgage Operations for Corporate Lending Group and Jay Hershman, Esq., CRP, Associated Attorney Title & Closing Co. P.C. for Baillie & Hershman P.C.