Know Before You Go: International Expansion Best Practices
Published on 19/11/2014
Summary: Know Before You Go: International Expansion Best Practices – Expanding overseas can present a minefield of issues: contracts, statutory benefits, taxation, and compliance with in-country regulations are just some of the items that frequently pose challenges for an organization that conducts business overseas.
In this pre-recorded session, you will learn the best practices and common pitfalls when planning for and executing your international growth strategies, including:
- Permanent establishment issues and entity types
- Common global expansion scenarios
- Human resources do’s and don’ts
- How to manage expatriate concerns
- Top 10 international expansion best practices
Panelist(s) Info: David Kubick, Vice President, Channels & Business Development, Radius, Inc.
For more information, please contact msi – firstname.lastname@example.org